A few weeks ago I was gearing up for my first soccer game for the spring season. I play once a week on some turf fields across the street. I have played with this team for a few years now and I love it! Unfortunately, ten minutes into the game I collided with a 6 ft. 2 inch guy on the other team and was knocked out. Against my wishes, I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I was discharged a few hours later and diagnosed with a concussion.
 |
| At Stanford Hospital |
|
|
A few days later Westin and I went to our first Giants game of the season. They played the Dodgers, with starting pitcher Madison Bumgarner. Unfortunately the 21 year old didn't perform well and the Giants lost. We still had fun though and enjoyed the tasty garlic fries, chicken tenders, and a hot dog.
 |
| Beautiful AT&T Park overlooking the SF Bay |
 |
| 2010 World Champs! |
 |
| We sat above the 3rd base line, wayyyy above. :) |
Since the baseball game both Westin and I have been working long days and long weeks. We are excited for the Easter weekend to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and focus on what's most important. I encourage you to check-out this link for more information about our Savior -
http://lds.org/pages/his-sacred-name-an-easter-declaration?lang=eng
Great post. I was freaked out when I saw the hospital picture. But hey concussions are easy. :) just kidding. Feel better. And get better before you start doing stuff again. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your blog. I enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteRAH
I'm glad you are ok, still take it easy this week. How was the ambulance experience? Hope you had someone there with you.
ReplyDeleteThat is probably one of my favorite baseball fields, right after Busch St.louis stadium of course:)