We tried to take advantage of the pool on the 24th floor of our apartment complex in September because they drained it by the end of the month. So sad that they don't just have a roof or bubble over the pool and we could use it all year long. Since the view of the city is so great!
After nearly three weeks of orientation Westin had his first day of actual school on September 24th. He came home looking like a grade school student so excited to be living his dream in business school! We celebrated by going to get frozen custard around the corner.
Morgan is becoming more and more interactive every day! I read her a story before bedtime in my parents rocking chair from the 70s that they used to rock me to sleep in when I was little. It's so fun having this beautiful piece of furniture in Morgan's room. It makes her room feel more like home.
The leaves started to turn colors the last week of September so Morgan and I went on a walk to enjoy the brisk Fall air and falling leaves. We met up with Westin at school and I snapped the photo of Westin and Morgan with the Chicago skyline behind them right off a beautiful trail that loops around campus right along Lake Michigan.
The first week of October we drove up to Wisconsin and went apple picking with our friends the Hopsons and the Hills. We went on a tractor ride, picked apples, and explored the pumpkin patch. Clearly Morgan got all tuckered out and fell asleep while we were on our way back to the car.




Sooooooooo cute! She looks more like Westin every time I see her! :)
ReplyDelete