Monday, September 6, 2010

The Story

The desert met paradise January 18th, 2009 in the Stanford Ward. Two fresh BYU Alums started their new lives in the golden state. It began with a few months of running the dish, playing soccer at noon, ward activities and before they knew it they were dating. 

BYU rugby defeats Cal 25-22
Giants vs. Dodgers

Just finished running the dish, enjoying my parents backyard
After two months of dating Rachel lost her mind and ended things, expecting to find a better fit elsewhere. She quickly discovered that was not possible, they got back together a few months later and continued their many adventures.

Eating lunch at Woody's Roundup at Disneyland

Halloween at Disneyland!

Newport Beach with Westin's family
Luke and Leia for Halloween
Santa Fe with Westin's family at Thanksgiving

We were engaged December 18th, 2009 in San Francisco in Union Square after eating dinner at Cafe Claude.

Dinner at Cafe Claude in San Francisco


The beautiful ring!!

Christmas Eve at my parents in Palo Alto


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! You guys are such an incredible couple and I feel privileged to know you both. And I LOVE reading about your story. I'm excited to keep up and follow you on here.

    P.S. You are one dang good looking couple! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Whitney - LOVE that you have a blog! This way I can keep up on your adventures!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures and details. I loved re-living your story together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete