Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The U.S. Open

With just a few days left in the final open of the 2010 tennis season only eight players still stand. Who will take the cake in the windy city of Flushing Meadows, NY?

Please vote!! Stay tuned and come Sunday the true champion will be named.

Tennis on Labor Day!! 

3 comments:

  1. We all know it will be Nadal v. Federer in the final and Nadal will beat him in a tie break in the 5th set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting for the women.....they all get injuries so they call in Hatch vs Bright....who wins??? Stay tuned.
    I did watch the womens final, not much of a match. But pretty cool to see only the THIRD MOM to ever win the us open:)
    Cute skirt rachel:) love the "story" pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo... rained out, huh? Did they play tonight? Remember when Jokavic (sp?) and Sharapova won the Australian Open? Loved that year. (Or maybe I am remembering another open... I just can't keep track when you're not around to give me the updates.)

    Anwayyyyy, I love your blog. Chris and I have a blog too, which we will reveal after we're married. Because it says chrisandnatalie Marsh and well, that's not fact yet. I like the title too. At first I thought it read "DeSSert meets paradise" and I was confused. haha I'm excited to read about your little (big) adventures!!

    ReplyDelete