Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One year older and wiser too...

Westin turned 26 on June 12th. We celebrated by having breakfast in bed (french toast), played tennis for a few hours, watched the World Cup, and had dinner at my parents.  


Homemade french toast!


I gave Westin that shirt for his birthday, yay tennis!!

Birthday cake (actually it's frozen wedding cake, still tasted great!)


We traveled to Utah in August for many celebrations. Two of which included birthdays for Addison (1 year) and Grandma Lattin (83). There was lots of cake and laughs!


The birthday girl

The cutest duo


Family!!!

One day later Grandma had a party of her own.

Time to blow out the candles!!

My 24th birthday fell on a Wednesday this year, which left several days for me to celebrate, all the way through the weekend!!

My actual birthday, dinner with the fam. 

Mom made a chocolate bundt with homemade fudge sauce and fresh raspberries, YUM!!

Thursday night (day 2 of my birthday) Westin and I went to a pre-season 49ers game against the San Diego Chargers. 

Friday (day 3 of my birthday), Westin took me to my favorite restaurant, Sundance Steakhouse in PA.










2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! I hope you enjoyed Sundance for me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and Westin are wearing USA and Canada sweatshirts at the game :) Miss you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete