Monday, December 13, 2010

Halloween & Thanksgiving

This year for Halloween Westin and I continued the tradition of doing a holiday date with Cecilie and Scott Lee. Instead of carving pumpkins, this year we made haunted gingerbread houses.



Westin and I went to Albuquerque New Mexico for Thanksgiving again this year. It was so much fun to visit his family and enjoy the New Mexican food!!

Found Lizzie parked on my suitcase :)
Running the Turkey Trek!
Thanksgiving dinner!

Dinner at La Fonda in Santa Fe

Tasty fajitas!!
Trying to stay warm!



2 comments:

  1. so you took so long to post the halloween pics that I was confused at why you guys were making scary faces at a gingerbread Christmas house...haha,,,,then I got it! Fun idea, we haven't made a spook house before. You guys look so happy-- lots of good friends and family around it looks like! I like the little bit I saw of your apartment-- its changed a lot since I stayed there with boxes all over!! :) looks great. Merry Christmas to you both

    ReplyDelete